Q: Should we add newly licensed drivers to our policy?

A: Yes! As soon as your new driver passes their road test, simply call the office and supply us with their name, date of birth, and license number.

Q: What are Equipment Breakdown and Service Line Endorsements?

A: Simply put, an Equipment Breakdown Endorsement extends beyond a basic homeowners policy and covers appliances, heating and air conditioning systems and other equipment when they break down due to mechanical or electrical failures. A Service Line Endorsement extends coverage to insure the service lines to and from your property. A complete answer would be far more detailed and we strongly recommend both endorsements for homeowners, so please call us for a free consultation.

Q: What credits and discounts are available?

A: We are an independent insurance agent offering policies from a number of carriers, but virtually all of our companies offer discounts. Auto policy discounts can include Defensive Driver, accident free, good student, Driver Education, low mileage vehicle, multi car, and multi policy. Homeowners can also enjoy loss free and multi policy discounts, as well as additional savings for alarms and security systems, generators, renovated home credit, and new home credit. Talk to a Ryan & Ryan agent to learn which discounts might apply to you.

Q: What should I do if I'm involved in an automobile accident?

A: When involved in an accident, get a photo or copy of an insurance ID Card and drivers license (if they will allow it) and a phone number. Double check that the information on the Accident Exchange Form is correct regarding address, vehicle, owner, etc.