HOMEOWNER’S INSURANCE | Your home is likely the most expensive, most valuable, and most important asset you will ever own. Next to your family and loved ones, it’s the thing most crucial to protect.
Ryan & Ryan Insurance offers a variety of comprehensive homeowner insurance policies, all of which can be tailored to suit your individual needs and budget.
We feature Erie’s HomeProtector policies which include a full complement of standard features that cover your dwelling, personal property, and other structures.
The policy also includes liability protection, loss of use coverage, and medical payments to others.
Let us show you how to save money by taking advantage of higher deductibles, discounts, and credits to reduce your insurance premiums, while still maintaining adequate coverage.
COST SAVING POLICY OPTIONS | Did you know that by selecting a higher policy deductible and paying for smaller claims yourself, you can lower your homeowner’s insurance premium significantly?
You can also maximize savings by bundling policies, living in a new home, and adding alarms and sprinkler systems to your home.
ENDORSEMENTS | We offer a variety of optional coverage plans you can add to your homeowner’s policy by endorsement for a minimal additional premium:
- Expanded endorsement | You can increase the special amounts listed under the personal property coverage section of your policy.
- Enhancement endorsement | This endorsement increases the special amounts to even higher limits and includes these additional benefits:
- Payment for direct loss caused by water or sewage that backs up through sewers or drains.
- Payment up to an additional 10% of the amount on dwelling coverage for loss to trees, shrubs, plants, and lawns on the residence premises.
- Waiver of deductible shown on the policy declaration page for any loss from covered peril exceeding $50,000.
- Equipment breakdown endorsement | Covers appliances, heating and air conditioning systems, and other equipment.
- Service line endorsement | Insures the service lines to and from your property.
Nurse’s professional liability
Personal computer coverage
Replacement cost on personal property