We confess, we too think that many auto insurance commercials are funny. But next to your home, your vehicle may be the most expensive asset you own, so having the right coverage is no joke. Ensuring you have the proper protection requires more than a 15 minute phone call, and Ryan and Ryan will invest the time it takes to get you a good policy and a good rate. There are a number of ways to reduce the cost of your auto insurance premiums while maintaining sufficient coverage.
Choosing higher deductibles for collision and comprehensive coverage is an easy, cost-effective way to lower your auto insurance bill. The premium savings realized by switching to a higher deductible may be enough to offset the cost difference of an increased deductible in just a few years.
We do all we can to reward you as a policy holder and good driver with discounts on your auto insurance premiums.
- Multi-policy – By insuring your auto and home with the same company, you will double your savings by receiving a discount on each premium.
- Multi-car – If you insure two or more cars with us and they are owned and used by the individual and/or relatives living in the same house, you receive a discount.
- Good drivers who have no accidents or violations are recognized by all of the companies we represent, and receive the most competitive rates.
- Driver training – If you have a young driver (under age 21) who has completed an accredited driver-training course, you will receive a premium discount.
- College student – Unmarried, full-time college students who spend most of the year away from home without the use of an auto may be eligible for a discount.
- Experienced driver – Cars primarily driven and insured by someone who is 55 or over receive a discount on the bodily injury, property damage, medical payments, personal injury protection, comprehensive and collision premiums.
- Accident prevention course – You may receive an additional discount in New York State if you voluntarily and successfully complete an approved motor vehicle accident prevention course.
You can save even more money on your auto insurance by choosing a vehicle with the following safety equipment:
- Passive restraints – If your vehicle is equipped with factory-installed automatic seat belts or air bags, you will receive a discount on the medical payments or personal injury protection portion of your premium.
- Anti-theft devices – You may receive a discount on the comprehensive portion of your premium if your vehicle has active or passive anti-theft devices.
- Anti-lock brakes – Vehicles with factory-installed anti-lock brake systems on all four wheels are eligible for this discount that applies to the bodily injury and property damage coverage.